 Space / 26424
Re: PCS V.R.A.P. Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:16:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Greetings!

A little dabble in PCS fun. Hope this bandwagon doesn’t give me slivers....

:)

Da page

Lemmeknowhowitstinks

Hey G man. I like each and every little thing about this ship. The design under the cockpit, the bomb bay (very cool!), the nacelles, the individual little greebly details, everything. But for some reason I don’t like the shape it creates as a whole. Maybe if the concepts and such from this one craft were divided amongst two or three crafts. Could this be too much of a good thing? (listen to me trying to get off light, sheesh) :-)

-Party Pooper