 Space / 26415
  Re: The U. S. S. Roderik has been launched!

(...) I think you're missing my point. I think it's a bit odd to have the entry hatch in the middle of your cockpit/piloting area/whatever. I would think you'd want it to be located further aft, to allow for messy research stuff to be brought on (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The U. S. S. Roderik has been launched!

(...) Aahhh! I see now. Locating the hatch further back on the ship makes much more sense. When I build the Roderik's sister ship I also want to include an airlock as well. (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)