 Space / 26409
26408  |  26410
Subject:
Yoda Miniland Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:03:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

What would the Lego-bah System be without the little green guy? He’s a little out of scale from the others, but his bigger size allowed me to give him some nice articulation.

Front
Front Right Angle
Right
Chair Front
Chair Front Right Angle (Sitting)
Chair Left (Sitting)
Chair/Fireplace Flip
Yoda and Soup
Saber Action Front Right Angle
Saber Action Front
Lightsaber Closeup

And, in case you didn’t get a chance to see my other most recent MOC post, here’s a link to the THE BANTHA!

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
“You will go to the Lego-bah System.”