 Space / 26389
Re: MOC: The Moonbase Module meets Aquazone! Wet & Wild!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:29:48 GMT

Thanks Jonathan!

Lemme tell ya, don't wait to take pictures!  It took me the entire weekend
to get all these pictures taken, cropped, the pages composed, text edited,
and uploaded and tested!

Whew!  I'm takin' a break!

Dave

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
Nice MOC.
Makes me want even more Trans-Dk-Blue.
And makes me want to get off my ass and photograph my latest MOCs :)