 Space / 26381
26380  |  26382
Subject:
French FRAH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 05:42:51 GMT

Sorry, it just had to be done. :D

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markham/Pre-CS/FrenchFRAH/french_frah.jp
g>>

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/114

Brickshelf Gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Markham

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: French FRAH

(...) ROTFLMAO! Hilarious! Good job! -Dan (URL) Universal Star Command> (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: French FRAH

Here at BoogaTech we have realized that the French FRAH is basically useless in our current time. To compensate for that, we have decided send the French FRAH to Medieval times to fulfill our goals to terrorize Castle. Enjoy. :) (URL) A word for the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)