 Space / 26364
  Re: F-2 Bat

(...) I love that idea. But Mark was talking about cost-effectiveness, and my belief is that this way would be a tad bit more expensive to build and maintain. --Anthony (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: F-2 Bat

(...) Expensive? Bah! I build my ships out of solid gold with platinum wiring and diamond-encrusted control surfaces. Phooey on your bean counting! Dave! (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)