 Space / 26326
    MOC: The Moonbase Module meets Aquazone! Wet & Wild! —David Simmons
   Hey all, Here's another project I had sitting around collecting dust 'till I got off my duff and took pictures. The Moonbase Module with an Aquazone color scheme and theme. You've never seen an observation dome this big! Or have you? (URL) is (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

        Re: MOC: The Moonbase Module meets Aquazone! Wet & Wild! —Jonathan Wilson
     Nice MOC. Makes me want even more Trans-Dk-Blue. And makes me want to get off my ass and photograph my latest MOCs :) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

         Re: MOC: The Moonbase Module meets Aquazone! Wet & Wild! —David Simmons
     Thanks Jonathan! Lemme tell ya, don't wait to take pictures! It took me the entire weekend to get all these pictures taken, cropped, the pages composed, text edited, and uploaded and tested! Whew! I'm takin' a break! Dave "Jonathan Wilson" (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: MOC: The Moonbase Module meets Aquazone! Wet & Wild! —Nathan Todd
   (...) Very Nice! The sea life makes it. I also like the layering and nice feel to the 'air lock entry thing'. Where did you get the pillars in black? Thanks for posting and God Bless, Nathan (who would like some of those trans blue dome pieces.) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: MOC: The Moonbase Module meets Aquazone! Wet & Wild! —David Simmons
   (...) feel (...) pieces.) Thanks Nathan! I like the sea life too, it sort of expands the atmosphere of the model beyond itselft, knowhatImean? The 2x2x11 pillars came from the big Fright Knight castle and have appeared in other sets too, I believe. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)