 Space / 2629
    Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter —Duane Hess
   (...) usually do for escape pods is, fill in the back with Techinic pieces so that it snaps onto the main structure and slap on the canopy. It's only large enough for a single minifig though, which limits its use. But the overall shape is decent. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter —Tom McDonald
   (...) themselves (...) IMO, good thoughts actually. Realistically, we really wouldn't want a place that escape pods were clustered, unless they were near a place that routinely held a good amount of people. (...) No, not yet. At least not that I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)