 Space / 2627
    Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter —Tom McDonald
   (...) Support (...) hehehe Yes, it is. But more than just hydroponics, it's the whole mechanism of having a small eco-system, plants and certain bacteria (though not usually with insects or animals), to break down our waste and to change it into (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Armstrong Space Project Charter —Mark Nelson
   (...) Oh joy! Oh 'appyness! :) Thats great, the brown lego. :) And green, of course, and grey for the mushrooms and other fungi, even though a while ago I did see a vibrant orange at the base of a tree. (Yum, yum! ;p) -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)