 Space / 26156
    Re: New MOC: The Omega —James Wilson
   (...) I like the asymmetric shape of Omega and Omicron. Keep it up! If I may make a suggestion, it looks like you're taking your pics with a low-res digital camera. You can improve the quality of digital photos with this type of camera by using an (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: The Omega —Didier Deses
   (...) I didn't know that trick, i will certainly try it ... i am using an old, borrowed camera on a much older PC ... i cant even see my own pics in a satisfying way on my own pc :-( i think i just need more money :-) thanks alot, Didier (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: The Omega —James Wilson
   (...) Nah, you just need more practice! Most webcams take pretty good pictures if you get enough light on the subject - you can try that, too. And make sure the camera is rock-steady (crucial for sharp pictures with any kind of camera). James (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)