 Space / 26149
  Monthy (?!) Computers?

Being that I'm caught up on all the newest goings-on at .space, I decided its time to pester Jon for a new monthy computer. Jon... February was the last computer we got... And there's still plenty of great ones out there! Give those computers a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Monthy (?!) Computers?

"Matt Krotzer" <thematt@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HI0Ko9.Dp@lugnet.com... (...) its (...) those (...) I actually packed up my collection in march and just recently set everything all up again. It was hard for me to do parts-related stuff (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)