 Space / 26149
26148  |  26150
Subject:
Monthy (?!) Computers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:14:33 GMT

Being that I'm caught up on all the newest goings-on at .space, I decided its
time to pester Jon for a new monthy computer. Jon... February was the last
computer we got... And there's still plenty of great ones out there! Give those
computers a home!

~The Matt
Captain, 1st Galactic Spamcake Division