 Space / 26134
    Re: The Ace of Diamonds —Matt Krotzer
    Sylvia, great job. I'm always impressed with capital-scale ships, and yours is no exception. I love the curved sides on the runway, and the greeblies, while not as extensive as some, are placed well and contribute nicely to the overall look of the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Ace of Diamonds —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) Thanx Matt! The runway is one of my favorite aspect, too, but the greeblies are still a headache and will be greatly expanded in the next version! (...) Exactly my own problem Matt, but I never expected anyone else to notice this. In my own (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)