 Space / 26092
    Re: New MOC: The Omicron —Paul Baulch
   (...) Well, it could be some sort of gravitic propulsion which applies a force which is located outside the engine, or it could simply be that the engine constitutes the majority of the mass and itself has a non-symetrical internal distribution that (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: The Omicron —Didier Deses
     (...) I completely agree with you paul, there are so many explanations possible ... However to satisfy everyone i use the next killer explanation: This series of ships are from a very very very advanced alliance of species, in fact every ship had a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: The Omicron —Travis Matheson
   (...) please don't think I was nit-picking. this was just a thought I had whilst looking at your model. (...) I was thinking about this and I've come up with my own explanation. Gravimetric counterweights. Massive force fields are used to generate a (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)