 Space / 26089
    Re: New MOC: The Omicron —Paul Baulch
   (...) Ooooh! I love that shape. That is an extra cool shape, how it goes in at the front and back to keep a centred bow and stern. That's giving me all sorts of ideas... how did you decide on the shape? Yum. I'm looking forward to the OMEGA now. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: The Omicron —Didier Deses
   (...) where did i get the idea for this shape ... let me think ... a after making (URL) i liked that shape alot, so i wanted to make some more "bent wings" ... at first i wanted to make some "breen"-like ship (star trek) ... by a coincidence the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)