 Space / 26083
    Re: Snub Fighter. —Jon Palmer
   (...) -snip- This is a really excellent start. The shape is spot on. If I had built it I would have ditched the wings and tried to make the cockpit seal a little better (ahh the eternal challenge). I'm also not into the lasers on the bottom. The (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Snub Fighter. —Allister McLaren
   (...) The wings were the last bits to be added. It looked unfinished without it to me. It does have a different look without them, and not an unappealing one. I guess I just wanted to use more of the silver bionicle bits. (...) Thanks (...) It was (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)