 Space / 2599
Re: Entry in the space contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:02:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Don't get me wrong.  LDraw and LEOCAD and other such tools are great.  They • let
you conceptualize a model and show it off if you are really bad at • photography,
as well as other uses.  But it is a completely different experience and talent
to actually build something than to draw it in LDraw.  Plus, you are limited
by the peices you have, and the colors. :)

Actualy, I mostly use my cad program because I don't have a digital camra, so
I can't post pictures to my website that way. Also, I build my models in it,
and then build them in real life. I have the Thunder Hornet sitting out on my
lego table right now.

Just my $.02

Just my $0.04! :)

--