 Space / 25949
MOC: MINI Swordfish II from Cowboy Bebop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:41:39 GMT

Hi all,

Now that I’m finally settled into my new apartment, I can build again. This is my first MOC posted to the web, inspired by the anime Cowboy Bebop (late late night on Cartoon Network during Adult Swim). This is also my first post to these newsgroups.

The Swordfish II is Spike’s starship, lightly armed but highly maneuverable. I may attempt the other ships in the series (Faye’s, Spike’s, & the Bebop itself) in MINI scale as well, if I can find the right pieces.

Well, here it is. All common pieces, I think.

Sorry the picture’s a little fuzzy, the renderings in the gallery are much better. An MPD file will be available after moderation, as well.

After moderation: MINI Swordfish II gallery

LMKWYT John