 Space / 25934
  Re: Snub Fighter.

(...) Heh, neat. Kinda reminds me of the (URL) Fire Wasp> that I built, also using those new Bionicle pieces. I guess these two are birds of a feather :) I think, though, that it needs a highlight color in there, instead of light grey, dark grey, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Snub Fighter.

(...) Ooo I missed this one before. Nice one. I like the reconfiurable wings. Cunning. (...) Perhaps, but a) it is a cheap, mass produced military craft. Painting it pretty colours isn't a high priority. And b) I don't see an easy way to add a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)