 Space / 25897
    What camera do you guys use? —John Henry Kruer
   My birthday is coming soon, and so I've asked for money. I'm saving up for a new camera, and currently my eye is on the (2 URLs) s602. > It has a 6x zoom, extremely fast shutter response and burst rates, a good macro- 1 cm focus (although this has (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography, FTX)