 Space / 25886
  Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

I was just browsing the Shop@Home website when I stubbled across the NEW Mars Exploration Rover. The MSRP of this set is $89.99 USD and it is now on sale for $74.99 USD. This is valid in Canada and I think in the US too. Go grab those rovers! Chek (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) Got it, see pics of it being built here: (URL) down to bottom) Is a nice set, with a wide assortment of pieces. But didn't we already discuss this? The 'solar panels' are fun to watch fold out, and the other little gizmos--basically steering, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) The purpose of this post was not that the set was available from Shop@Home or if some people got it or not, it was to inform people that this is a new set and it is already on sale! (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) Ahh, the clouds have cleared and my vision has been restored! Nicly done Steve. That sale price is much closer to the value of the set, imho. Alas, the problems with owning the first one on the block--an extra 15 dollars! Oh well. Still a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) Hi Dave, If I remember correctly, at the BricksWest keynote Brad Justus mentioned that the MER was designed to work with an RCX. Is there any indication or instructions for that included with the set? Thanks, Paul D. (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) I seem to recall reading something like that in the transcript. However the instructions show no RCX incorporations at all. The rover, when fully built, appears to have room 'inside' for an RCX, but I'm trying to work out in my mind how to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mars Exploration Rover already on sale???

(...) Dave: Now I know I am not your credit card, but I would bet that you paid $75 USD for that Mars Rover. When the rover was first shown at the Toy Fair in New York in February, the price was $90, but when it first showed up at Shop@Home (did you (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)