 Space / 25810
    Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout —Andrew Saada
   (...) Gil, As has been said, less is always more with your creations. No need to be labeling your move a "cheapening out"; coming up with a cool lil design is in no way a piece of a piece of cake (that was bad ;-P ). Anyway, the overall form is (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout —Gil Shaw
   (...) Many thanks Andrew...I always try for economy with my designs. It gives me a good excuse to be continually lazy. ;) I love that whip antenna...I think I've used it about a gillion times since I first swiped it from some other poor soul. Helps (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)