 Space / 25787
    Re: The Kalashnikov is ready for Battle. —Allister McLaren
   (...) Not too shabby at all. I was concerned that the colour scheme might not work whilst looking at the progress pictures, but while it is fairly jumbled, it works. It adds to the greebling effect I think. You've taken the angled wall idea you've (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Kalashnikov is ready for Battle. —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Yeah, color was something that I decided to wait until the end to work on, relying on adding colored tiles and plates to the exterior. I imagine this as an early type of long range ship, so paint was added generally along a 'spine', except (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)