 Space / 25777
    Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout —Allister McLaren
   (...) Still waiting for that big ship you keep threatening to build :), but in the meantime your small stuff is second to none IMNSHO, and this is no exception. I like the 'verticalness' of this one, and the jack stone parts fit in very nicely as (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout —Gil Shaw
   (...) Curse you and your stenographic memory, Allister. :) (...) You are far too kind, sir...my thanks for the kudos. This guy was really a short little excercise to just get to build SOMETHING. Other events have been gobbling up my time recently so (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)