 Space / 25776
    Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Gil, this is really quite nice. I especially like the studless appearance. This moc is telling me something. It is telling me to get off my high horse and go make something using yellow. The color scheme really makes it all snap! Small moc are (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout —Gil Shaw
   (...) Thanks Lenny...the big bin of yellow has received almost zero use to date, and it looks so appealling I thought it would be fun to use in a little throwaway like this guy. One of my New Year's resolutions? Build with more colour. And clean out (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)