 Space / 25766
  Re: Redesign of my microship...

(...) I don't think she's fat at all....she's curvey and that's a tough thing to do in brick. I agree that she would look marvy in minifig scale some day should the time and size of collection allow. Nice stuff. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Redesign of my microship...

(...) Don't hold your breath...but I'll make her in minifig scale...in about 6 years... ;) (URL) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)