 Space / 25750
  Re: Redesign of my microship...

(...) I don't think she looks fat at all. one of the things I like about this MOC is how it pulls away from the typical spaceship style. It has a graceful curve that really looks civilian rather than hardlines military. I really like the blue and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Redesign of my microship...

(...) Thanks! She really has a 'peaceful' feel about her. (...) memo to me: gotta buy more trans-blue and white (...) Yeah, I miss those too, but I couldn't seem to be able to fit them into the newer model. (...) Wait 'til you see my latest (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)