 Space / 25715
    Re: New MOC: Arcalaxis Figher/Scout —Rick Hallman
   (...) Very nice Adrian, I really like how you pulled this one off. I see you had a few Slave I's in there too. ;) I really enjoy the sleekness of it. Keep up the good work! Rick Hallman (URL) Das-Brick.Org> ... <aim:goim?screenname...e=Hi+Rick! IM (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Arcalaxis Figher/Scout —Travis Kunce
     great moc! the colors are great and the photos are wonderful. you really got the detail in the black to come out. the three sided good ness is terrific, and now you simply have to build it a big brother with five sides. good use of transbluew? do (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: New MOC: Arcalaxis Figher/Scout —Adrian Drake
     (...) Muchos Gracias! (...) Amazing what a proper camera, strong fluourescent lights, and a steady hand will get you :) (...) Yeah, but only in a small amount of trim and on the guns. The rest of the ship is black and dark blue, with just a hint of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Arcalaxis Figher/Scout —Adrian Drake
   (...) Yeah, I'd picked up a few Slave 1's when I built the (URL) Blood Moon>, so the pieces were just sort of laying around. Once I realized that dark blue would make a nifty trim color, it just sort of fell into place. My driving force in this (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)