 Space / 25714
Re: Got 'Norks? Call the Professionals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 03:21:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

Tom, I suggest adding that missing apostrophe just to save confusion ;). Otherwise; fun story. What’s their hourly rate, and does it include environmentally sound disposal of the carcasses?

There is no known environmentally sound way to dispose of fleebnorks on account of their tendency to explode when killed.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers