 Space / 25699
Re: My new MOC; a goauld-like mothership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 20:41:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino wrote:

"diddesen" <diddesen@yahoo.com> wrote in message
My latest design is on my brickshelf!

It is largely inspired from the piramidal motherships the goaulds use in the
series Stargate-1.

The difficult and challenging thing was of course the piramid-like form...
much more difficult than i expected... i couldn't make the top having the same
slope as the rest... but i found a satisfying way to finish it.

I also like the corner cannons and the launching bay for gliders.

Hope you enjoy it, and please send me encouragements ;-)
(or whatever comments seem fit)

Didier Deses

Hmmm... almost forgot, here is the link:

I love the doorway into the ship with the ramp.  Very interesting use of the
wing pieces to create those odd angles.  Must have been a snot nightmare...

-- Tom

thanks for the comment, and ...
YES  ... it was hard to make the angles, in fact lego is rather tough to make
angles with :-( but that's what made it so challenging!
I must confess that when i started it i thought it would not be that difficult
... i was wrong.

Didier Deses