 Space / 25697
  Re: My new MOC; a goauld-like mothership

"diddesen" <diddesen@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HHCrEs.H90@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) same (...) wing pieces to create those odd angles. Must have been a snot nightmare... -- Tom (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My new MOC; a goauld-like mothership

(...) thanks for the comment, and ... YES ... it was hard to make the angles, in fact lego is rather tough to make angles with :-( but that's what made it so challenging! I must confess that when i started it i thought it would not be that difficult (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)