 Space / 25683
  Re: Light attack carrier

(...) snipped (...) Hi Paul! It looks very nice. I had discovered the older model and think this is a nice improvement. Looking forward to pics of the fighters! Love, Sylvi (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Light attack carrier

(...) Thanks Sylvi! I think that the fighters will get their own page, because I've actually made a few very different variations of that basic fighter design. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)