 Space / 2568
2567  |  2569
Subject:
Armstrong Space Station Project Charter Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 04:22:01 GMT

See http://www.baylug.org/titan/armstrong.htm

Those involved in the station's construction should bookmark the page.

The purpose of the page is to post all our decisions, so that all involved
(and otherwise) might know the latest news about the station. I will be
keeping up the page for now, but probly won't get to it on weekends or
holidays.

From time to time as major decisions are made, and designs finished/upgraded,
I will repost the URL, so folks in .space can see it. As major developments
occur, we can post announcements to .space, .cad, and .announce, so that all
can see our latest collaborative effort and, of course, be duly impressed :-)

As always, ideas, concerns, esp. involving the page can be directed toward the
group, but also should be sent directly to me via email so I don't
inadvertantly miss something. If a concern regarding the page comes to me that
has not been brought to the attention of the group that I think worth
discussing, I will post to the group before any possible implementation.

One final note regarding the Armstrong page: any changes or decisions posted
in our discussion to .space since the afternoon of 06/19/2000 3pm PDT may not
have been included.

-Tom McD.