 Space / 25671
    Re: Light attack carrier —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Jumpin' Gehosiphat! This rendition rocks! :D Love the missle tubes, think there should be more crew quarter space (Although there probably is and we just can't see it with the limited pics). The landing gear is very good...very clean lines (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Light attack carrier —Paul Baulch
   (...) Thanks Trevor, actually I did consider having more than four bunks, but given that there's no easy way for the fighter pilots to transfer from their fighters to the main craft, I just figured that the ship wouldn't deploy for long enough for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)