 Space / 25659
    Re: Light attack carrier —George Haberberger
   (...) Paul, This is really great,it's nice to see a carrier with more than 4 fighters. I like the Command and Control room, with the monitors and such, the torpedo room is a great idea I want to appropriate, and the big steering wheel is a cute (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Light attack carrier —Paul Baulch
   (...) Thanks, I was pretty happy with the submarine-y look the wheels gave to the doors. It'd be nice to do the same thing to the torpedo-tube doors, perhaps if the tubes were 4x4 this could be done well. (...) Yeah, I was sort of hazy on this. I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)