 Space / 25656
    Dragonstar - A few new interior pics —Daniel Jassim
   Greetings! Nothing really major here except for a few more interior shots. This time I actually took the camera inside of the ship. I tried to get a minifig's perspective of the ship's interior. Enjoy! This is the view from the engine room, looking (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Dragonstar - A few new interior pics —Paul Hartzog
     OH yeah, interior pics just plain rule, always. Love the tubes hangin down and the doors being 2walls w/ a doorspace in between wish i had that much room in my ships but I have to make them fold up into the ceiling like this: (URL) -paul (2 URLs) (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Dragonstar - A few new interior pics —Philip Painter
     (...) Cool stuff. I like the studless floors with stripes. I really like the floating droids too. They remind of Beholders. (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Dragonstar - A few new interior pics —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) <snipped> Hey Dan! It's getting better and better every time I see it. Love the little floating droids and especially the view of the crew quarters from this new perspective. Oh, and I checked out the a-wing carrier again, just a few more hits (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)