 Space / 25656
25655  |  25657
Subject:
Dragonstar - A few new interior pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:24:00 GMT

Greetings! Nothing really major here except for a few more interior shots. This
time I actually took the camera inside of the ship. I tried to get a minifig's
perspective of the ship's interior. Enjoy!

This is the view from the engine room, looking forward to the Wave Motion Gun
engineering section. The figure in the red space suit is standing in the main
airlock section, just before the engineering section.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-4d.jpg

A view from the crew quarters toward the main airlock section.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-4e.jpg

This view is inside the Wave Motion Gun engineering section, looking all the way
back to the engine room. "Hovering" next to the crew person is a robot
assistant. These useful little robots interface with the automated sections of
the ship and allow ease of routine systems maintenance. The robots are also
loaded with sensors and scanners and can store and transmit data inside or
outside the ship. Note: I had to remove the Wave Motion Gun in order to get this
shot.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-4f.jpg

This view offers another detailed look at the engine room floor, revealing
circuits and wires underneath.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DanJassim/DragonStar/dragonstar-engine3.jpg

--Dan

P.S. Check it out! My A-Wing Carrier is almost at 70,000 hits!