 Space / 25624
Re: EB got the bots, PCS got the bots... everybody gots the bots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:58:44 GMT

Admiral Giddens, sir,

I just had to chime in and say that the arms race has turned into a bots race. And the head on that last bot was just great. Made me realise I always fancied men with glasses. Is that machine... uhm... fully equipped?

Love, Sylvi