 Space / 25600
Re: EB got the bots, PCS got the bots... everybody gots the bots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:28:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Ok, spacers, reports are in on a new Eastern Block robot to replace that cow eatin IVAN 1. This is the IVAN V. They have rebuilt him... Better, Stronger, faster, more vegitarian, than before.

Looks great, I love the hands, though I does have a “Lost in Space” feel... Not that thats a bad thing per se... :-)

   First is FRAHBoy (Frap Ray Articulated Hybird Bot)

Very nice... I’m thinking about a Destroid...

   Second is SPYBoy (Sees People Yonder Bot)

Schweet head on that there bot!

Another set of great bots there!!! But, if you keep building bots and you’ll have to rename yourself to General Giddens...