 Space / 2558
2557  |  2559
Subject:
New Model - "Owl" AG Transport Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:36:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/Owl.htm

Go check it out if you wanna...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

Message has 6 Replies:
  Re: New Model - "Owl" AG Transport Craft

(...) Hey, that's pretty cool! Now you make me want to build a small VTOL. ~Mark (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)
  Re: New Model - "Owl" AG Transport Craft

(...) Ben's "Kite" over at Marsbase. Great job! The use of the satelite dishes with the different color plates underneath is a really good idea! Perfect for engine detailing... I just might incorporate it into one of my models.... :-) Great work! (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)
  Re: New Model - "Owl" AG Transport Craft

Yet another excellent model! Bravisimo! Franklin (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)
  Re: New Model - "Owl" AG Transport Craft

(...) I like the lines and part variety. You've done a couple of things with common parts that I haven't thought of before. Nice. -Duane (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)
  Re: New Model - "Owl" AG Transport Craft

Once again, Mladen you have created a fine peice of LEGO machinery. My only nitpick is that it only carries 4 troops (or cops in this case). Pat J (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)
  Re: New Model - "Owl" AG Transport Craft

(...) too cool, mladen! the black and white rod-and-cone missiles are sheer genius. also, your pov presentation is great to display the models. where in the heck do you get the time to work on this stuff?? ..joseph g (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)