 Space / 25577
New MOC: 'Kirk I'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:41:51 GMT

Hi all,

Here’s a new MOC I made: T-SEC’s next deep space probe, Kirk I.

Kirk I

Main Folder

Kirk I’s shape is based off Mariner 9. Kirk I was built after Archer I, but before I uploaded Archer I to Brickshelf, and therefore I couldn’t incorporate any of George Haberberger’s helpful suggestions.

Kirk I is equipped with four solar panels, duel plutonium pods and thermopile generators after distance from the sun makes the solar panels impractical, several long range scanners and sensors, eight primary and secondary thrusters, a large data relay dish and a dataphoto photoprocessor mounted on a robotic arm.

PLMKWYT, and don’t be afraid to criticize.