 Space / 25506
  Re: One improved Lionfish, two new MOCs...

(...) (URL) Folder> (...) Joe, the lion fish is great and so is the star tours bot, but the PCS Mecha... too cool. Nice greebs, cool look. The smaller quarter domes together as a canopy is the coolest PCS canopy! Oh that Lego would make more o' dem. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: One improved Lionfish, two new MOCs...

(...) Thanks! You're right about the canopy, and I just ran out of those pieces :( As for the greebs, I tend to think of myself as a feeble greebler:) But ths ship was mostly fun. The legs are very cantankerous, so if you breathe on it the wrong (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.space, FTX)