 Space / 25480
  Re: Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is.

(...) I like it. Looks like the rear hatch conforms to the Classic Space Moonbase Project's corridor specifications. Is this so? If so, has anyone thought of creating an extending, articulated corridor, so that spaceships that land can sit still and (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is.

(...) It is so. I'm waiting to see if a connector will hold is up if it docks without supports underneath. If not, the right height can be achieved by adding this to the landing gear [LDrawPart 3940:7] (...) That idea is being attempted by a few (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)