 Space / 25369
Re: The Derotatinator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:43:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:
1)  the water shifting side to side - how do you think this happens if not from
the gravitational pull of the moon

     Sea Monkeys.

nevermind the fact that men and space craft were able to land and walk and hop
around on it.

     Heck, they're even building a MoonBase on it!

2) counteracts the moon's lack of rotation?  through the conservation of energy?
ok, first explain those:

     2a) The sea has a natural tendency to want to stop moving, agitating untold
numbers of Sea Monkey colonies.
     2b) The Sea Monkeys, worried that their vast underwater domains will be
swept away from them by invading Fleebnork Marines from the nether regions,
activate secret space/time manipulation technology involving legonium energy
creation.
     2c) The legonium waves keep the moon rotating through application of the
patented SMX-10 cream, restoring natural finish and shine, and conserving energy
even at high viscosities through thermal conductance principles little
understood by humanity.

3) thus stopping it from exploding?

     I did mention it was little understood by humanity.  Legonium is powerful
stuff, scientifically speaking.

Ok, lemme make sure I'm following this

     Please take your time.  The ramifications of all this are potent.

Why does the moon want to explode in the first place?

     It's angry about all the cheese talk, and wants to be as cool as the Dyson
Sphere.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander
CEO, Tw0nCo Enterprises