 Space / 25348
    Re: SPACE! —Andrew Saada
   (...) Good to hear. ;) (...) Yeah, that post was a fleeting contradiction. ;P At the moment I just wanted to throw that in there but didn't want to wait and adjust the thing. *Timmy slap*(1) Courtesy to the bandwith is required, and actually if (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SPACE! —Jon Palmer
   (...) Regardless, that's a cool Hulk. I'm gonna have to fish out his thread. j o n (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)