 Space / 25351
Re: SPACE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 21:28:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   Yep everything is groovy now, just need some furniture(!)

Good to hear. ;)

Thanks dude. But speaking of noise you could probably help with the situation as well by not posting large (300k+) images in your posts. Just a suggestion! Try to keep the image size (and the file size) down lower.

Thanks!

j o n

Yeah, that post was a fleeting contradiction. ;P At the moment I just wanted to throw that in there but didn’t want to wait and adjust the thing.

Regardless, that’s a cool Hulk. I’m gonna have to fish out his thread.

j o n