 Space / 25333
Re: StarCraft Wraith MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 02:22:31 GMT

Nice job. You know you've got me seriously considering attempting to do a
microfig Protoss Carrier. I don't know, yellow just isn't my color though.
That's why you've been doing Terran stuff isn't it. Grey and blue, tried and
true.

I love Grey and Blue, it's the best.

but I was originally going to work with Grey and Red but I had a lot more
Blue Grille Tiles and I thought that they would be useful for
decorations.  Besides Blue and Grey are the same colours my BirkWars army
uses to units can be moved over into active service (like the Goliath,
marines and the Medic.)

A Protoss Carrier has been on my mind but I would need a LOT of yellow,
slopes curves, hinges the works.  and size comparison, those things are
massive, dwarf a Battle Crusier I would think.  Hell you can "burn" a plant
with those babies

Trav (-|-)