 Space / 25326
    Re: The Derotatinator —Zac Soden
   (...) <snip> (...) Hi Richie, Very interesting weapon you have created. Whilst I'm not the biggest fan of ships capable of destroying entire planets (maybe they just seem too extreme...), I think you are on the right track. The foundations for the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

        Re: The Derotatinator —Richie Dulin
   (...) Nobody wins a planet-destroying war. But if the bad guys have planet destroying weapons, then we need to have a solid planet-destroying weapon deterrent too. (...) Microfig scale? (URL) (...) Thanks for the feedback: I shall go a-greebling (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)