 Space / 25295
    Re: New MOC: Microscale Ship —Paul Baulch
   (...) Great shape, Nathan, and good engines, but I think the underside is a little flat. Perhaps some inverse slopes, or greeblies? The thing I always asked myself while I was building microscale was, "what microscale features can I put on?". That's (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Microscale Ship —Nathan Wells
   (...) Hmm..okay, I'll try that on my next one. As I said, I was bored when I built this and just knid of threw the bricks together. Thanks for the comments, (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)