 Space / 25288
  Re: New MOC: Microscale Ship

(...) i usually don't go for microscale creations because they are really kinda easy. but what strikes me about this one is the original shape and flow of the ship. it looks like a civilian ship, like, not a cruise liner, but like for a research (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Microscale Ship

(...) Hey..that's a good idea! (...) Yeah...I might try that. (...) Thanks! (...) I agree, building comes in waves for me...I build a lot...then I don't build anything...then I build a lot..ect. :) (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Microscale Ship

(URL) Ship>> (...) Make sure you let me know when you do. I'd really like to see a version 2 of this ship with a more detailed underside! Maybe you could even post some instructions or partially deconstructed version. -Jr.Mar.Hoffman (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)